Thursday 8 January 2009

1. Reader Beware,You're In For A Scare[^;^]

First & foremost, i wish to say assalammualaikum to my new lecturer, Dr. Izaham :-)


So it IS 2009! How time flies like a G5! Unbelievably freaky, I must say. You remember the last thing you did was watching your favourite movie of the year, Kungfu Panda and the next thing you knew, it was already the new year *kaboom bom*. Now now, that wasn't the sound of bombs executed by the barbaric Israels. They're just fireworks. Oh, now that i'd mentioned it...we should boycott these depreciating companies who are inhumanly and savagely supporting Israels.

1) Tesco,Carrefour (don't worry folks,we have Mydin!)
2) McDonald's (so what,we got Carl's Jr. & Wendy's)
3) L'oreal,Revlon,Maybelline (oh come on ladies,you don't need them to look like Eva Langoria,natural beauty is the new thing)
4) Coca-Cola,Pepsi,Sprite (sparkling water is free,haaaa beat that)
5) KitKat (Sneakers & Mars are like soooooo way better!)


When will these killings towards innocent lives stop?? We wouldn't die if we do not buy these products but more sinless souls will be slaughtered if we do purchase them.

'Aye amal, where is your introduction?' said my imaginery friend. Silly ol' amal.
The moment i emerged from my mama's womb on 17th February 1986, i was given a tight slap on the bloody a** with NIK AMALINA NIK AZMAN but when my spaceship had landed here at the great majestic Faculty of Education, i was transformed into AMAL. On the other hand, my biological family roars me Lina. We are one,big,happy mortals living in "Disneyland". Yes,my home sugar home called Subang Jaya.
I have this constant fond of gobbling cakes,doughnuts and bread. I love plucking body-hair especially the eyebrows and the armpits so if you don't have time to clean-shaved yourself,i'm here at your service! For futher info,please ring me or log on to this website....oh,oh so sorry Dr. Izaham...yes, yes i do understand the rules & regulations of TSL 641 blogging; no direct-selling. *Eheh* I guess i'm just overwhelmed about the idea of this blogging thingy because of all my 22 years of breathing, i have never ever...i repeat..errr i assumed Dr. has already predicted what i'm going to utter as most of my dear classmates had already mentioned in their blog-"NEVER DONE BLOGGING BEFORE."
With this, these are my answers for your Qs.

1. What computer software you know how to utilize?
  • Microsoft Word, Power Point Slides, editing images, Internet explorer, Media player and turning the computer on and off (does that count?).

2. What computer hardware skills and knowledge do you have?
  • I'm sorry but i don't think i'm living in this era...hardware skills? What the motherland is that?? I assumed using the webcam, i know a thing or two of using the keyboard, printing and playing with the mouse (the easiest form of skill pertaining to computer skill).

3. What computer / Internet activities do you have and/or oftenly engaged in?
  • Oh, yes a question that i can answer confidently; watching videos in YouTube, Friendster, MySpace and just googling for desired information. I don't spend much time with the computer, it spoils the eyes.
With this, i withstand and wish to express my humbleness and self-humility before i end my prologue that:
I, a nerve-wreaking-not-confident-at-all-yes-not-even-to-o.ooooo1%-towards-this-Computer-subject-that-i-have-to-endure-and-is-thinking-if-i-will-make-it-through-semester-eight-moreover-of-my-zero-progesss-thesis have now and eventually and officially posted my ever first blog. *cheers*
~Thank you. End of First Entry. ~

5 comments: